Episode 13 | Tipping the Scales: How Special Interests Distort the Market
Special interests often use their influence to gain an unfair advantage at the expense of taxpayers, competitors, and consumers. Experts from the right and the left discuss the forms this behavior takes — and the best solutions to end it.
• Moderator: John Cerasuolo, CEO, ADS Security
• Speaker 1: Mark Cunningham, Director of Communications, Beacon Center of Tennessee
• Speaker 2: Debra Nutall, Natural Hair Stylist, Dee-Nut-All Braid Academy
• Speaker 3: Janne Flisrand, co-Founder, Neighbors for More Neighbors
• Speaker 4: Jeff Clements, President, American Promise