Episode 15 | How Civic Infrastructure Can Rebuild America
America’s civic infrastructure—the places, policies, programs, and practices that enable us to connect with one another—is broken. Politics have increasingly stepped in to fill the void left by other community-building activities, leading to divisiveness and fueling political tension. How can Americans improve their relationship with politics—and each other?
• Moderator: Greg Lukianoff, CEO, The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
• Speaker 1: DeNora Getachew, NYC Executive Director, Generation Citizen
• Speaker 2: Shannon Martinez, Program Director, Free Radicals Project
• Speaker 3: Herb E. Smith, Hands Across the Hills
• Speaker 4: Earle Fisher, Reverend, Abyssinian Baptist Church