Episode 18 | Funding Reform in 2019
This episode brings together an array of funders and philanthropists who invest in funding structural reform. The guests will speak to the key priorities and values that drive their decision making as well as the ways in which funding priorities have changed since the 2016 election cycle.
• Moderator: Stephen Foster, Fellow, President & Chief Executive Director – Overbrook Foundation
• Speaker: Allison Barlow, Wallace Global Fund
• Speaker: Wesley Panek, New Media Ventures
• Speaker: Steve Lipscomb, FixItAmerica
• Speaker: Rupa Balasubramanian, Fundamental, Inc.