Episode 20 | The Future of Voting Is Here
Over the past several years, a handful of states have been making names for themselves in reform circles for the innovative ways they approach elections, from security and efficiency to accessibility and trust. Behold the future: Voters in Colorado, Washington, and Michigan now have or will soon have more flexibility to think over, complete, and securely return their ballots, allowing for better engagement and greater participation in elections. Join the advocates, administrators, and officials who’ve made better elections possible—and learn how you can push for stronger democracy in your community, too.
• Moderator: Seth Flaxman, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Democracy Works
• Speaker: Amber McReynolds, Executive Director, National Vote at Home Initiative
• Speaker: Elena Nunez, Director of State Operations & Ballot Measure Strategies, Common Cause
• Speaker: The Honorable Kim Wyman, Secretary of State, Washington
• Speaker: The Honorable Jocelyn Benson, Secretary of State, Michigan